Nourishing botanics body oil formula conditions, hydrates, softens and rejuvenates the appearance of skin texture, stretch marks, blemishes and spots reversing the signs of aging and giving skin a lustrous glow.
- Lightweight, non-greasy botanical oil
- Hydrates and softens skin
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, stretch marks and blemishes
- Enhances skin's luster and glow
- Recommended for all skin types
- Contents: 4.23 oz
- How To Use
How To Use
Recommended for al skin types
- Smooth onto damp skin after a shower or bath.
- Massage with upward circular movements until absorbed
- Can also be used in the bath by adding to water to soften skin.
- To help fade stretch marks, massage oil into area daily followed by 24K Rose Gold Beauty Milk
- Q & A
Product QuestionAsk a Question
Q The first botanical oil was clear just bought the second one and it’s orangi whats the difference
A It's the same oil, the coloring in 1 batch was transparent.
Recommended for all skin types
- Soybean Oil: Infused with anti-oxidant nutrients to keep skin vital, soft and young-looking
- Almond and Camelina Oil: Support natural cell renewal and maintain optimum moisture levels to restore firmness and elasticity.
- Argan Oil: Moisturizes and provides skin-soothing, natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamins C&E: Helps improve visible signs of aging
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Prunus Amygdus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Olus Oil, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Daucus Carota Savita (Carrot) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Benzophene -3, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), BHT, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylphenil Methylpropional, Benzil Methylpropional, Benzyl Cinnamate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone, Farnesol, Linalool, Fugenol.